Anxiety Recovery Centre of Victoria (ARCVic) is pleased to announce the program for OCD and Anxiety Disorders week 2018.
Kicking off with an all day Seminar:
Saturday 4th August – All Day Seminar 9.30am-5.00pm all day with an option to attend the morning and/or afternoon sessions separately.
Vibe Savoy Hotel, 630 Little Collins Street, Melbourne (directly opposite Southern Cross station)
- AM (9.30am to 12noon) – Anxiety and kids looking at Autism & Anxiety, School Refusal and Anxiety Aware Classrooms
- PM (1.30pm- 5.00pm) – Anxiety and adults focusing on Perfectionism, Self-compassion, Mindfulness and a personal story from Erin Bateman (Married at First Sight Season 2)
The following week the program will include:
- Monday 6th August – Parenting Anxious Children (6.30-8.30pm) – ARCVic Surrey
- Wednesday 8th August – safeTALK (6.00-9.30pm) – ARCVic Surrey Hills
- Thursday 9th August – Health Minds and Bodies mini session(1.00-3.00pm) – ARCVic Surrey Hills
- Friday 10th August – Mindfulness (1.30-3.00pm) – ARCVic Surrey Hills
The flyers for the Saturday seminar and the Week long program are attached : OCD Week Saturday 4th 2018, OCD Week Schedule 2018. Please feel free to circulate this information in your networks and share with staff, family and friends.
We would strongly encourage you to register your interest today as places fill quickly. Bookings can be made on line at www.arcvic.org.au or by phoning the office on 9830 0566.
OCD & Anxiety Disorders Week, August 2018. Find out what’s happening here.